Zinc Pro tablet provides Zinc (Zn) which is one of the eight essential micronutrients. It is needed by plants in small amounts, but yet crucial to plant development.
In plants, zinc is a key constituent of many enzymes and proteins. It plays an important role in a wide range of processes, such as growth hormone production and internode elongation.
In order to identify a zinc-deficient soil, the soil and the plant should be tested and diagnosed. Without such tests, the soil might remain deficient in zinc for many years, without the farmer identifying the hidden deficiency, as visual symptoms may not occur.
Zinc deficiency is common in many crops and on a wide range of soil types. It affects the main cereal crops: rice, wheat and maize as well as different fruit crops, vegetables and other types of crops.
Zinc deficient plants exhibit low levels of auxins such as indoleacetic acid. Research shows that zinc is required for the synthesis of Typtophan, which in turn is the precursor for the synthesis of IAA (indoleacetic acid). In the absence of IAA plant growth is stunted particularly internode growth and leaf size. A typical example of this would be the small leaf symptom exhibited by orchard leaves in zinc deficient areas.
In summary, Zinc is an important component of various enzymes that are responsible for driving many metabolic reactions in all crops. Growth and development would stop if specific enzymes were not present in plant tissue. Carbohydrate, protein, and chlorophyll formation is significantly reduced in zinc-deficient plants. Therefore, a constant and continuous supply of zinc is needed for optimum growth and maximum yield.
1) Zinc is in involved in formation of Chlorophyll and carbohydrate.
2) Zinc present in several dehydrogenises, proteinese and peptidase enzymes.
3) Promote growth hormones (auxin) and starch formation.
4) Zn plays very important role for grain formation and nutrition.
5) Help in biosynthesis of cytochrome: a pigment and maintain plasma membrane integrity and synthesis of leaf cuticle.
6) It plays important role in growth hormone production and internode elongation
7) It fulfils Zinc deficiency caused due to excessive use of Phosphorus fertilizer
8) It helps in optimum growth and maximum yield
Calcium booster consortium : 24%
Effervescence Formula and stabilizing agents : 76%
Total : 100%
Time of applications :
Zinc Pro Tablet can be applied to zinc-deficient soils, once deficiency is identified.
Foliar zinc applications – foliar applications of zinc are not as effective as soil-applied zinc. The foliar application can overcome visual symptoms but it is less effective in increasing the yield.
Soil application can be done through drip or flood irrigation. It is advisable to use Zinc Pro tablet as soil application to young developing plant to ensure adequate leaf growth.
Dose and Dilution
Zinc Pro tablet must be diluted 30 Tablets / 200 ltrs of water per Acre.